Followers

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Decorative gift tags

Good afternoon everyone, 
I hope today is going well.
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Our Christmas Charity workshop was fabulous and I am so chuffed to say we raised £700 on the day. 
I have also had a lovely lady from USA who joined in as a catch up, class 
So we now have £710 for the 
Alzheimer’s Society. 
Honestly I am so pleased and it is such a pleasure to be able to give something back. 

It has been a busy few days here catching up with magazine commissions and recording YouTube videos. 

Today I have a little catch up video to share with you. 



You can find the video here 


I really hope you enjoy it, 

I also just wanted to show you what a couple of hours crafting on Saturday afternoon produced 


From a simple Mdf sleigh kit, to these stunning table decorations. 


Obviously there has to be lights, and chocolates. 




Thanks for popping in, 
Please take care ,

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx





No comments: