Followers

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Rue, on a Tuesday

Good morning all, 
and thanks for popping in, 
I just have a few minutes to catch up with you ,
Before a certain little man is here. 
The day will then be dedicated to him...we have a park to visit, 
A new toy to play with ,
and a new book to read.
So I had better get my skates on. 

Firstly over at CraftStash today they have a great offer ,
You get 35% off the most expensive item in your basket...
   Just use code BF35

Also I wanted to introduce you to 
Rue on a Tuesday 


 I have been playing again..


I started with a few colours of Distress Oxide inks blended on my tag, 
I then spritzed some water. 


 Next some background stamping 


I added some black ink around the edge , 
Fo,lowes by some moon shadow. 


    Then I stamped some foliage in black VersaFine Clare ink. 
I do love the way the scene build up. 


Now, my latest must have craft item is a log slice.
I just love using these 
A light coat of gesso and away we go 
I stamped Rue onto some Rice paper from IndigoBlu 


And then attached her with some slap it on 




Once dry , I attached her to my tag , adding her wings 
I added a couple of sentiments 
And some liquid glass.



A bow and some dew drops and my tag was complete. 

I must admit , 
that I am really pleased with the way that it looks. 



Hope you like her too,,

Better go,,





Look who is here...

Lots of love 
Jo. xxxx
                                                                                       

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin Rlliots hat , he is growing so quick. I also need to have a go at recreating that rag it’s fab xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Elliott is rocking that hat Jo! I bet it's really warm.
The tag is gorgeous I really love the colours
Stay safe. ((hugs)) xx

gwen70 said...

Wonderful tag Jo, love Elliot in his gorgeous hat

Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies, and thanks Karen for your email....group hug...xxxx