Followers

Thursday 1 November 2018

Christmas in Hazel Grove


Good afternoon everyone, 
Hope your Thursday is going well. 
I am just having a short break inbetween , 
Cooking, cleaning and prepping. 
So I thought I would have a quick catch up with you. 
Yesterday it was our regular Hazel Grove workshops, 
We had a couple of regular Crafters missing, 
Hope you get better soon ladies..
And big hug to Florence 

I had been asked by a couple of ladies for Christmas card ideas. 
Cards that could be batch made 
and sent in the post without lots of embellishments.
So I took a sheet of A4 card for each crafter and cut it into 
Five toppers. 

Our first two designs used stamps from IndigoBlu.



I love this image, 
And it is so lovely to water colour. 


This was the second design, a quick and easy topper with a sentiment from Hobby Art. 
This one is coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils .

Look at the difference , 
When it is watercoloured with Oxide inks 



For our next 3 designs we used a stamp set from Hobby Art 




Obviously we had to have a wreath card 



Now this really is so quick to make , 
I do love the chunky white embossing powder 



And some mistletoe to finish off our day . 

As always it was great to catch up with everyone..

Can’t believe we only have a couple more workshops before next year...
All the new dates are on the workshop page ladies..
Also the Cumbria Spring Retreat is booking up fast 

We have a little devil in our family  last night..



I am such a proud grandma..

Take care everyone 
Love and hugs 
Jo. xxx
.


3 comments:

MFM said...

Great ideas, love the mistletoe card and
I just wonder where that little devil gets his ideas from.
MFM xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Lovely cards Jo. I have one! Christmas cards made lol
Elliott is just like grandma ............ don't you think? lol
Take care ((hugs)) xx

Lisapmac said...

Lovely inspiration and very cute Little Devil xx