Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

Another Monday

Good morning everyone, I do hope that this Monday finds you well.

How was your weekend?

I had a lovely day on Saturday at our local Manchester Groovi workshop...we had a festive day and made Christmas cards...there was a coffee morning going on at the church whilst we were there so I just had to buy a homemade apple pie...and oh it was lovely with some custard.

Saturday evening we had a family party , my nephews 18th... which was a great night and then we came home with Elliot... so that Adam and Danielle could have some quality time together.

So Elliot had a sleep over on Saturday night and then Sunday night too...so we have walked the dogs, been to the park...had a Costa coffee, and watched Paw Patrol...oh it has been so busy...bless him he slept from 11pm until 6am , he was shattered...

We have to make the most of our weekend with him as we are away for the next two weekend...it is Belfast next Saturday and then the Cumbria Retreat the weekend after...( lots to prep !!!)

So onto today's crafty make...

 

A design using Tina's flourishes plates...just my sort of stamps..

I used my Misti and a piece of stencil card....

 

So easy for repeat stamping.., then I added some colour using my spectrum Noir pencils

Some matting and layering, and some extra little black dots....

Just to make the design a bit more unique...,

I do hope that you approve...

Time for me to get on...so much to do ...and a magazine commission to add to the list..

Enjoy your afternoon....

Much love and hugs

Jo. Xxx

 

No comments: