Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Nearly December

Good evening all and thanks for popping in.

Another late blog post but it has been a busy day with workshops in Hazel Grove.

I spent yesterday finishing off my samples for Barbara's tv shows this weekend and got them in the post this morning. I have to say the new designs are just fantastic,,,believe me you will definitely Need them ..

Today we had a play with stencils and made designs by mixing and matching stencils...something that I love to do...

It is a great way to make cards that have to go in the post, Jo's Poinsettia Stencil works really well with many of the wreath stencils...and these cards are so quick to make,,.no masking needed.

We also made little gift bags

And all the sweets did go inside the bags!!!! honest....

We had homemade mince pies this morning thanks to Julie, I do seem to eat my way through workshops at the moment.... oh it is such a hard job!!! lol..

I came home unpacked my bags and I have just finished packing them again ready for our day workshop at Grosvenor House papers in Kendal tomorrow..

So just time for a hot chocolate and then off to bed....take care all

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

No comments: