Followers

Friday 11 November 2016

A beautiful box.

Good evening all, here we are Friday evening. I hope your week has gone well. It has been a funny old week hasn't it, who would have thought that Mr Trump would be triumphant!!!

Yesterday it was a lovely day in Kendal, another full class, and some new ladies...I do love to meet new crafters.


 

 

We started by making a lovely box, using the beautiful new Jayne Nestorenko stamps...

Here are some of them ( sorry I didn't get a photo of all of them )

Then after lunch ( which was very yummy , thanks Janet and Jane ) we made the cards to go inside the box.

Using a variety of the floral stamps

And a variety of colouring techniques

Some of the ladies loved trying Inka Gold paints, especially the splatters in the background.

I do love visiting Grosvenor House and I am really pleased to say that we have now got the dates for more Clarity workshops next year...

It was lovely to be able to pop to Mum and Dads for my tea, Chris my brother was there so it was great to catch up with him..

I am just off now to load my car ready for tomorrow's workshop....it is another mixed media class....and I am so excited...I have loved making this project....

Pop back tomorrow to see what we make...

Sleep well all,

Love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

16 comments:

Lisapmac said...

Lovely projects, well done all xx

MFM said...

Beautiful work. No doubt it was enjoyed by all.
MFM

fabulous fiona said...

The boxes look beautiful. I really love poinsettias as they just make me feel festive.
Glad you had a good time catching up with your family on the way home.

Angela said...

Great projects Jo xx

Barbara Finch said...

These are beautiful Jo - Wonder if you could let me have the instructions for the box? I would love to make some notelets for a friend of mine. Xx

Janet Pring said...

Lovely cards, and a fab box to put them in! Looks like a good workshop! xx

Unknown said...

Wish I was closer and able to attend! Great projects.

Linda McGarvey said...

Beautiful projects, Jo. Love these stamps. Xxxx

rachel said...

beautiful work Jo - wow - you did work hard!!! Hope tomorrow goes well xx

Donna Brooks said...

Great projects and I love those paint splatters. Mine always look a bit blobby! Xx

Lynne Bishop said...

Beautiful projects. Your ladies made a lovely job of their boxes. You certainly got through a lot. Love the cards. X

ssn.wht@gmail.com said...

Lovely projects Jo, as always! Those gorgeous stamps are on my wish list x

Jo Rice said...

Oh bless you ladies, for all your lovely comments....hugs...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Barbara, I will email you....xxx

Barbara Finch said...

Thanks Jo that would be lovely. Xx

Unknown said...

We really enjoyed our day on Thursday and the projects( finished when home) Elsa and Pat