Followers

Friday 27 February 2015

Another canvas.

Good evening , yah...we have made it to Friday....and I have a day off tomorrow....

On Wednesday it was workshops in Hazel Grove and it was so good to see all the ladies plus a lovely new crafter.......As usual we had lots of fun as well as making a canvas....

We used the grunge paste through the Clarity stencil....when dry we used black gesso,

Then gold gilding wax then alcohol inks to add some colour...

It was so good to see everyone having fun, moving out of their comfort zones and being so pleased with the end results....and all the works of art looked so individual....

Thank you ladies....you rock....

I have also taken my art work to Crookilleycrafts Emporium In Bramhall where they are on sale....

I have made some canvas work...

Very War Horse...don't you think.... ?

And my favourite poppies...

And trinket box's. ....square...

And round....

And hearts

Oh and a little birdie....

So if you are in Bramhall village...do pop in and have a look...lots of great gifts and all made locally by crafters...

Enjoy your Friday evening....and have a lovely weekend....

Pop back soon...

Jo. xxxx

 

13 comments:

Linda Page said...

Jo these are all just fab enjoy your day off tomorrow x

Eileen said...

Super work Jo .. LOVE that War Horse Canvas. E xxx

Yvonne said...

Top notch work as usual Jo. Hope all goes well with your "outlet" xxxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Linda...hope you enjoy your day too...x

Jo Rice said...

Bless you Eileen, thank you so much...xx

Jo Rice said...

Cheers dear...xxx

Barbara Finch said...

These are lovely Jo hope you sell them all! You are so talented! X

Theresa said...

these are awesome Jo. you are on a roll, hugs xx

Pat K said...

Stunning creations Jo. Sure wish I lived nearby. Enjoy your weekend. hugs, Pat K x

Angela said...

These are great Jo. I hope your outlet is a success - it certainly deserves to be! xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Another stunning canvas Jo. You certainly are on a roll! I love all your pieces and that little round box is so sweet. x

Donna Brooks said...

Great canvas. The more you do the more I want to attempt one of my own. I bet these sell very quickly! Xx

rachel said...

brilliant work Jo - I especially love the horse - fab xx