Followers

Friday 5 September 2014

Happy Birthday Dad.

Thanks for looking in today, and I do hope that you have had a good week. Today it is my Dads Birthday ...so Happy Birthday Dad....and as he has already opened his card I can show it to you...

 

And here is the insert.

I bought this lovely Jay stamp from Clarity especially for this card....

I do love to just create a little piece of nature...

I added some colour with my Wink Of Stella pens...

It looks another lovely day today , I do hope you get to do something good...

I am having a rest day....well you know...as much as possible....always things to do....had my hand x-rayed yesterday so hopefully find out soon why it is so painful.

Tomorrow I am off to Maria's open Day....I am really looking forward to it and catching up with friends...

Enjoy your Friday...

Love and Hugs,

Jo. X

 

2 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Lovely card. I always convince myself (which is never hard) that the design in my head needs a new stamp! XX

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, bet your Dad loved it xx