Followers

Thursday 8 August 2013

A Gaggle of Geese

As promised yesterday, I'm going to share with you the two cards that I made for the lovely Jenny Mayes over at Hobby Art stamps...
I used one of her new stamps ...A Gaggle of Geese ..this is a foam mounted stamp and it just fab.....so ...fab...I had to use it as soon as I got it.... Just couldn't wait....
I made two cards using the same technique and products ...the only thing that I changed was the colour of Distress Inks that I used...
Here is Summer....



Using...Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Vintage photo Distress Inks...
And here is Winter..




Using Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Shaded Lilac Distress inks...
I do love the contrasts...
I would love to know what you think....
Tomorrow, is a new challenge over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog..so pop back to see what it is.....wow ...that will be three days in a row!!!!
Take care.....Jo. X 

4 comments:

Janet Pring said...

Both fab cards, Jo. I love the colour schemes you've used xx

Mindful craft said...

I do love how you've used these stamps Jo and the lovely contrast in colour schemes...xxx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Really love these beautiful cards Jo. Makes you see how versatile the stamps are.

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful, love the gorgeous backgrounds and the fabulous image.

Hugs
Linda xxx