Followers

Thursday 4 July 2013

In the pink

I am not a colourist, there are many talented people out there who are so when my local craft shop in Stockport advertised a workshop with Nikki Hall, I signed up immediately. 
It was a few weeks ago and I had a brilliant time, so much so I went back a few days later to buy some Graph 'it pens.
I still have a lot to learn, but I'm finding it very relaxing just colouring in...
Nikki has launched a Graph It blog and it has a Challenge running at the moment....so I am going to enter ....just for the fun off it...
This is my offering....please be gentle with me....after all it is my first card using the markers. The flowers are from Sweet Lilac. 


Nikky is going to be at CJ CardCrafts in Edgeley again on Saturday August 17th, so if you fancy coming and joining in, phone Glynis on....
Take care and have a good weekend all. Hugs Jo. X 

6 comments:

Polkadoodles said...

Hi Jo - what a gorge card! So pleased you're loving your new markers and joining us on our new beginnings with our first challenge over at Graph'It Marker challenge! Good luck hun! xx

karen said...

Oh Jo fabulous card, love the pink shades and those flowers are gorgeous, thanks for joining our fist challenge at Graph It Markers and hope to see you again, karenx

SemSee said...

WOW Jo - if this is your first time using these markers, then I can't wait to see what you make next! Brilliant card! Love all the pinks. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Marker Challenge. Hugs, Simonne x

Unknown said...

This is fantastic I can't believe it's your first go!
Thanks so much for joining in our very first challenge at Graph'it Markers blog!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Claire said...

Hi Jo, wow this is fab-u-lous! Gorgeous card and your colouring is brilliant! Thanks so much for joining out first challenge at Graph'it Markers and good luck
Claire xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I find pink hard to use, but you have ROCKED it! It's lovely to see you at the Graph'It Colour Challenge, thanks for joining us and good luck :)