Followers

Tuesday 30 July 2013

A Landmark Day

It is 25 years today since Karl and me said 'I do'.....to each other.....and I am so happy to say that we are still best friends and totally in love with each other...
I don't know about you, but I think in this day and age that is some landmark...
We've had a great 25 years....lots of laughter....and some tears....well don't we all.....but when I have some news....Karl is the first person who I want to tell....I certainly wouldn't be the person I am now, if it weren't for having him by my side....
So here is a 'blast from the past' and one of our wedding photographs....

 
Last night we went to a local hotel and spent the night in the Bridal Suite.....ooooohhhhh
 

It was fabulous and I loved every minute of it....tonight is a quiet night at home, as I am off for my scans tomorrow so I will be nil by mouth....(better have my champagne early tonight then!)
 
Last Saturday, I spent the day at Crafts4u2do in St Helens....it was great to meet the lovely ladies there and Chris who manages the shop is so funny....but he does know his craft products too...
Here are two of the four projects that we made...
 
 
 
Thanks for popping in today and as always, I love to read your comments...
Hugs, Jo. X 

4 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Jo your wedding photo is adorable, good luck for tomorrow x

Janet Pring said...

Congratulations to you both! Hope you have many more happy years together!
Lovely cards too!!
Hope it goes well tomorrow xxx

Lynne said...

Congratulations Jo and Karl, I love your photo. I got married the year after you and my dress had big puffy sleeves too!

I hope it all goes well today. x

Mindful craft said...

Lovely post Jo, congratulations once again.
Beautiful cards too.
I'll be thinking of you today and hope all goes well....Big Hug my lovely...xXx