Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Wild Meadow...

Good morning and here we are start of another week....I wonder what it will have in store for us all....
Did you manage to watch Kay on C&C yesterday...wow it was a busy show and most of the products sold out.....more work for the Elves back at IndigoBlu H.Q.
Here are two of the cars that I made using the Wild Meadow Stamp plate.
 

This first one is made by using Distress inks ...(Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed) and simply blending them to cover the card blank. I then stamped over the top with more Distress ink using the Honeycomb background stamp and the splodge from the Ledger background stamp. The image was then stamped directly onto the card using Black Archival ink....string is used to add the finishing detail.
 

To make this card I created my own aperture mask using my die cutting machine and an oval die...I then sponged PanPastels through the aperture to create the background.....this is a really quick and effective way to make a card.....then it is just simple stamping using the butterfly stamp and Black Versafine ink. The words come from the sentiment stamp ....simply cut up....oh and a wobbly line with the fine liner pen ...(easy if you have whacky hands like me).
Hope you have enjoyed your visit today....do call back soon.
Hugs, Jo. X

2 comments:

Linda Page said...

Lovely cards Jo I like inking through an aperture too - it give another shape to work withx

Janet Pring said...

Loving both cards, Jo. If I had to choose, I would say the top one is my favourite, I love the different texture stamps in the background - both lovely though x