Followers

Friday 21 September 2018

Wonderful Wednesday

Good morning everyone, 
Thanks for joining me, early this Friday morning. 
I had a busy day yesterday , it was a Grandma and Elliot day .
So nothing got done in the house or the craft room, so I have lots of catching up to do today. 
Wednesday it was our Hazel Grove workshops. 
It was so lovely to see everyone , 
We had a play with another of the fresh cut dies from Clarity. 



For our first card we cut the card blank , created our background on another piece of card and attached it behind .

The sentiment and butterfly are Stamps from Hobby Art. 

This was our second card 


Using black card for the die cut , and some ink blending for the background. 
Dew drops finish off the design. 


These dies are great for quick cards and look fabulous when used with ready made backing a papers...
For those times when we Need a card really, really , quickly....
And we all have those moments...don’t we??

I hope you all have a lovely weekend..
Are you doing any crafting? 
Spending time with family? 
Or just relaxing ? 

I am off on a train journey today (trains and weather permitting ) 
I am heading down to Bristol. 
To spend the weekend crafting with some wonderful friends...
I am really looking forwards to it...

What ever you do , enjoy, 

Take care all
Love and hugs 
Jo. xxx






8 comments:

Di said...

Hi Jo, love them ♥ x

Angie said...

Beautiful cards Jo. Have a wonderful weekend x

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Jo, love the dies. Have a great weekend

Barbara Finch said...

Love what you've done with the dies Jo - glad I bought that one! The scenic one is so unusual ,- must have a o. Xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, saw on facebook that you were coming to Bristol this weekend, Is it workshops you are coming for? I live in Filton near Bristol and would love to come to one if I am around when you come again, could you send me details by email at pam.kershaw@blueyonder.co.uk;
Thanks Jo xx

Sall said...

Lovely work.....have a wonderful weekend xx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Pam, it was just a crafty playday with friends, but if I get to run any workshops in the area , I will let you know....hugs...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks everyone, we had a most wonderful time,,,it just went too quickly....xxx