Followers

Monday 24 April 2017

Clarity Cumbria

Good afternoon everyone, I do hope that you had a lovely weekend. It was such fine spring weather here yesterday and I was so pleased to get an hour to tidy up some plants in my garden. Tess and Eric were a great help....

Saturday was our monthly Clarity Cumbria and it was great to welcome two new ladies to our fold...

I am so chuffed with the way that this class has developed and grown, friends have been made and it really is like having a fun play day with good mates ,( oh and cake )

 

We used the new outline stamp sets, our first card used bright coloured inks.

Just look at these fabulous designs..

Before lunch we had some Bokeh play

And then after lunch we made a little piece of art to go into a frame...

I do love to make these

Then to finish off with a quick and easy scene building card design...with tea and cake ( thanks Sheila )

These cards are great for batch card making and using up all those pieces of cards that we keep

Such wonderful designs by everyone...I am so proud of you all..

It was a lovely journey home , the sun shone and my new car was really clever and knew the way...

Did you watch Rossella on Hochanda on Sunday...? She was brilliant , I loved every show...

Today , I have been making samples ready to get in the post ready for next Saturday,,,when she is on our screens again.. so I had better get back to it...

Take care all and pop back soon..

Love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

4 comments:

Lynne Bishop said...

Beautiful creations Jo. I have these stamp sets and just might get round to using them now our family wedding is over and grandkids are back to school. Somme wonderful inspiration in the above cards. xx

Angela said...

Gorgeous work by your group Jo. So glad you had a great time. xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Lynne and Angela, always lovely to hear from you...xxxx

Donna Brooks said...

Lovely cards from everyone, love the framed one with the treeline. XX