Followers

Monday, 21 July 2025

Catch up

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in 
I am so sorry that I have been missing for a while, 
Things have just been so busy 
Workshops to plan, teaching extra Lavinia classes and family life 
You know what it is like 

Don’t worry though I have still been making my little catch up  videos .
They are all on my YouTube channel.

Today we have some garden Poppy magic 





And you can join me here 
 


I do hope you  have ben keeping well 

Have a lovely evening 
Food to cook here, Eric to walk.
Then shower , feet up and bed 

Take care 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Mojobagscourse said...

Discover the fascinating traditions and symbolism behind spiritual practices with a mojo bags course
. Learn about the meaning, preparation, and traditional use of mojo bags while exploring intention-setting and manifestation concepts. This guided course is suitable for learners interested in expanding their spiritual knowledge, understanding symbolic practices, and developing a deeper connection with traditional techniques through structured and informative learning.