Followers

Thursday 22 February 2024

Grandma Duties and new classes

Hi everyone 
Thanks so much for popping in 
I do hope you have had a lovely day…
I am feeling so much better this week…thank goodness 
Today I have been on grandma duties…
This morning I took Elliot shopping 
He had great fun choosing some bedtime reading 




And some new t-shirts and pj’s



It is sleep over night tonight..

I definitely will need a day off by Sunday 

I am so pleased to say that I have our next online workshop ready for bookings 
March Magic..




With spring card designs..
I have keep the price for my online classes at £10 for the last few years…
Let’s face it with everything else going up.
We need something to stay constant 

Just email me for details.
jrcrafts28@gmail.com
The classes are held in their own fb group.
Live on the day and then as a catch up class…

Have a lovely weekend

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: