Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2022

Kenyan Hut

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I hope you are keeping well, and that something today will make you smile. 
We had a lovely workshop on Saturday…although I did manage to get my 
ink sprays everywhere.,,
Not the best technique for an online class…
and yes, I did run out of space…again 😂

Straight after the class Karl and I went up to Kendal to spend the afternoon 
with my parents. 
My dad is deteriorating but my Mum is with him, and he has a 
hospital bed in the lounge.
I am going up at 6am tomorrow too, just to spend as much time as possible with them.
They have been married for over 60 years, 
So many memories, 
and I love them both dearly.

Today I am sharing a recent Aall and Create sample with you. 
I had great fun creating this. 



I started with stamping and creating a scene.
These are fabulous new stamps by Janet Klein.




I decoupaged the hut and couldn’t resist some straw on the roof.
I love to add these little extra touches.




Here is a closer look 





I adore the chickens…
My brother has been hatching some chickens, look. 




And did you spot the little black one. ?




Thanks so much for joining me today 
Coffee time here now 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card Jo and cute chickens

gr karin