Followers

Monday 9 December 2019

Octolady

Good afternoon everyone, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend and that your new week has started well. 
 I hope you managed to catch some of Jo Channon’s  shows on HOCHANDA , yesterday and today. 

I thought I would share one of my samples with you 



I did love playing with this set. 
A stamp, a die, and there is a fabulous new stencil too, 
Mine didn’t arrive in time, so I just used his little brother. 




I started by putting some wax resist crayon through the stencils. 



I then added some Brusho powder mixed with water. 
My buddy cup palate is so useful. 



It is so good to see the wax resisting the Brusho powder. 
Next I stamped out the Octolady , once as the whole stamp but then again just her tentacles. 
The die makes it so easy to cut them out. 
I then added colour by painting with the Brusho powders.



I also stamped some little fish, these are so cute, oh and fiddly to cut out. 
Especially as I stamped so many 
Next I started to assemble.




I added some Posca pen 



Some matting and layering and finally some glossy accents, 



Oh and a pearl in her hand. 



 I did enjoy making this. 
I have another couple of samples to share with you, probably later in the week. 
Time to put a chicken casserole in the oven, 
I just feel it is that time of year.

Take care all
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: