Followers

Monday 5 February 2018

Another lovely Workshop

Good afternoon all , 
I hope your week has started well and that you had a lovely weekend. 
Saturday was another fabulous day spent with some fabulous Crafters. 
It was our Manchester Groovi class, 
Even though I was feeling a bit under the weather these ladies soon made me feel 
So much better. 
It was great to see Val back after her recent stay in hospital. 
We made two designs , 


We drank lots of tea and coffee..
Ate biscuits 
And had a good old gossip...


In the afternoon we concentrated on colouring techniques..

The pieces of art that the ladies produced were stunning and it always fills me with 
So much pleasure to see them so happy with their work . 

Today I have been getting some magazine work done,,not quite finished 
Yet , so I had better get on 
Enjoy your evening everyone,,

Pop back soon 
Love and hugs 
Jo. xxx


1 comment:

Tracey T said...

These are so beautiful and delicate, sounds like a great day xx