Followers

Monday 18 September 2017

Busy but fab weekend..

Good evening everyone and thanks for joining me..I do hope that your week has started well.

I have so much to tell you since our last catch up....

So here we go...last Thursday was my monthly workshop at The Paper Warehouse in Kendal...

It was another great day,,,with another full class and some new crafters too...and yes I did some shopping whilst I was there,,,well it had to be done and I had my list....

Then Friday we had to go and have cuddles with the little man as he has gone on his first holiday...oh we have missed him so much..

Adam , Danielle and Elliot have gone to Malaga for a few days... look this is his holiday travelling outfit...cute or what..... and only nine weeks old...

Saturday was back up to the lakes for Clarity Cumbria..another fabulous day..

We started off with some Inky play

Followed by stamping on the new Indian Summer papers

Look at these , all fabulous

Then after lunch, some Wreath making....( well they are my favourite type of cards )

Some tea and cake,.well it was Debbie's Birthday on Sunday

And finally out with the petite Gelli plates...Our Sam would have been proud of us...

And we even had some sunshine for the drive home .

Next month it on our retreat...oh I am so looking forwards to it...so many things planned...and so many lovely crafters to catch up with...and for two days...life is so good...and I am truly blessed

This evening Rosella has launched a new ODS on Hochanda , she is on again tomorrow,,,here are some sneaky peeks...

Happy Christmas everyone,,,

Right , that is it from me,,,Mikey is arriving home soon..a flying visit, but I miss him so much , it will be good to see him.

Take care everyone..

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

4 comments:

Lisapmac said...

Blooming heck you have been busy. Elliot looks very dapper in his outfit.
See you at the open day on Saturday xx

Donna Brooks said...

Ooooo loving the Carpe Diem cards, the mini gelli prints are beauitful too. I must get mine out as I haven't used them since I got them! Elliot looks very posh in his flying outfit. XX

dbr44 said...

I love how different all the ladies/gents? cards are esp the wreaths.
Elliot is growing so quickly!! Carpe Diem Jo!! don't let him grow too quickly - he is adorable & I love the outfit. Holiday abroad at 9 weeks *sigh* (jealous) Chrissie xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Nice to see the Gel Llates getting messed up. Lovely cards Jo. Xx Elliot looks so cute. X