Followers

Monday 25 January 2016

A love tag..

Good afternoon all and thanks for your company,,.hope your week has started well.

My day began at 4-30 am when Karl left for work, he has a very busy week ahead of him...so once I was up and had walked the dogs I decided that I would make a start on some pyrography orders...what a lovely relaxing day I have had..

Now as I can't share them with you yet, I thought we would have some love...in the form of a tag...

I do love to make tags....

Did you see Paul yesterday ? He made some fab tags too....

This one started with some Picked Raspberry DI ...or pickled Raspberry as it has become known,.,just randomly blended into the centre of the tag

Then I added some brown....I do love pink and brown together

Next I did some good old water spritzing....

Then to enhance these I used the super texture stencil..... http://www.claritystamp.co.uk/Stencils/19464-/Town-amp-Texture-Super-Stencils-+-FREE-Punchinella-Strip which can be found on the Clarity web site...

This really is such a versatile and useful stencil.

 

A brilliance white ink pad is great for this...and this is what I had....

Cool...

Next came the lovely Wee couple from the Wee Folk and the words from the word chains, all stamped in Archival ink...Potting soil...

I grounded the couple with some charcoal pencil work, remember it is these little finishing tricks that make all the difference..

I Couldn't resist adding the beautiful bright pink ribbon,,,here is a closer look...

A really bright and cheerful tag...

Just the job for a Monday....and if the weather forcast is to be believed we may be in for a bit of a wet and windy week...mmmm

But at least it isn't going to be the snow that the East coast of America has just had...those poor people..

I must go ....still got some emails to answer before I make some food...

Have a lovely evening all,

Take care

Love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

9 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

This is beautiful! Love those colours together. I used to do lots of tags to practice techniques and if they worked would mont them onto cards. Haven't done any for a while as I ran out of tags. Will have to get some again. I think you are right about a wet and windy week :(

Naomi said...

So lovely Jo.

Janet Pring said...

Very pretty, Jo I always called it Pickled Raspberry! xx

Lisapmac said...

Oooo I do love this tag, makes me want to get all inky xx

Theresa said...

lovely tag and great colour choice, hugs xx

rachel said...

so pretty Jo - and that pink bow is perfect! Hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

That's really lovely Jo.xx

Unknown said...

That's really lovely Jo.xx

Unknown said...

That's really lovely No.xx