Followers

Friday 21 February 2014

Flying High.....

Oh, how lovely is that Friday feeling....? 
I do hope that you have something nice planned for the weekend....I'm off to C.J. Cardcrafts  in Stockport tomorrow for our regular workshop day....I do enjoy catching up with my crafty friends....and believe me Mark is very crafty!!!!!
Today I am going to show you one of my recent makes....with one of the new A5 Clarity Stencils ....oh they are fantastic.....and you can see them now on the web site....
 http://www.claritystamp.co.uk/Clear-Stamps
And yes, I have just ordered all of them....oh how naughty .....but nice!!!!!


This was really quick to make ...but I do think it's so effective,


I started by using low tack masking tape and masked off all four sides..Then 
using the cloud mask, a make up sponge and cloudy blue Adirondack ink  I created my background.


Next step was to very carefully take off the masking tape....I always say a little prayer at this point...how many times is low tack....not ...low tack.??


Now for the Boy with the Birds Stencil.....I used more low tack tape and filled in the stencil space with another make up sponge and Denim Adirondack ink.
I do love the reveal when you lift the stencil up.....oh ...how lovely....


On another larger piece of Theuva card I used the cloud mask and cloudy blue ink again to make another background,


Once the stencil was taken off the topper I used a fine liner pen to doodle a border.....then added a little bow using Bakers Twine.....some matting and layering and job done...
Thank you for looking in today as always I love to read your comments .....or if you are like my Mum, I just love to know that you are keeping an eye on me....
Enjoy your Friday evening.....and please be kind......
Hugs....Jo. X 

8 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh Jo, I love this. I am going to NEED this one as well.

Yvonne said...

This is a gorgeous card Jo and the stencil reminds me of Banksy!! Great stencil for men's/boys cards.
Enjoy your workshop and have a great weekend xxxx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Jo, what a lovely card, Your clouds look beautiful and flouffy. You have really brought the stencil out to its best the image looks great. Have a good weekend Jo, I might meet you in the Cyber Bar. Hope you workshop goes well. I know it will of course. xx

Lisapmac said...

Fantastic, love this xx

Mrs P said...

I'm looking.....and liking & keeping an eye on you all at the same time - multi-tasking at it's best I'd say! Maybe this stencil is going to form part of my next Clarity order :-) x

Theresa said...

i like this a lot. there is so much movement in this card even though it's so flat it's amazingly dimensional. i do keep an eye on you too hugs xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Jo!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Page said...

fabulous Jo love it x