Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

It's a new week...

Hi all and here we are a new week, I wonder what it will bring....
I hope you had a good weekend, I did and the workshops at C,J, CardCraft in Edgeley went really well on Saturday....if you need any craft supplies Glynis has a shop full of products and she is not only helpful, but a talented crafter who has her work published regularly...
Today, I have been putting the finishing touches to my latest work for Practical Publishing....so watch this space ...I will let you know when the magazine is out...
Obviously I can't show you any photos.....sorry ...so instead, I will show you one of the cards that I made for the Clarity shows the other weekend...
I am totally hooked with the stencils.....they can be used in so many ways...


This was a really quick car to make....I used Centura Pearl card and the Treescape stencil and my Grand Callibur to get an Embossed image...I then added a mask for the moon and placed the stencil back in place before adding colour....I used Adirondack inks....Salmon and Pesto..


The duck is from the Clarity Duck and Drake Stamp Set, and I coloured it in using Perfect Pearls mixed with a little water...
A bit of scribbling with a Distress Marker and all finished...
I do hope you like this....have a good week, and see you soon. Jo. X 

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Jo, this is fabulous, I love the stencil background and the bird is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Janet Pring said...

Lovely card Jo. I did something similar!! I love the way you've coloured the duck!

Bernie Simmons said...

Beautiful Jo Like how you have used such soft colours for the background and the duck is fab x

Eileen said...

Like this a lot Jo ... great colours and technique. Eileen xx

Theresa said...

lovely soft colours Jo. very tranquil card xx

nzillingworth said...

LOVE THE PASTEL SHADES. GREAT TECHNIQUE YOU HAVE SHARD WITH US.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jo, love the colours and technique! Fab!! I've not tried embossing with mine yet, but you've inspired me to give it a go!! Thank you xx Mandy

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Jo. Love the colours you've used on the background. x

Unknown said...

What a lovely stencilled effect & beautiful colours. Gorgeous card Jo.
Amy x