Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

Happy Post

Well, I have been a little under the weather recently but the other day I had a lovely surprise when the postman called, (yes that in itself cheered me up as he is lovely....in many ways.....).
He handed me a package from the lovely Jenny Mayes at Hobby Art Stamps. 
New releases ....I was eager to play.
This is the first card that I made and I hope you like it...


The stamp set is called Sharon's Birthday Vase and has many wonderful individual stamps on it.


The background was made by using Peacock Feathers and Vintage Photo Distress inks and then a couple of spritzes of water. The images were stamped with Black Versafine Ink and water used to take the colour out.


The main topper was coloured with watercolour pencils and I added Glossy Accents over the top. 
Thanks for looking in today and hope we all have a good week ahead.
Cheers, Jo. X 

6 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

It's Lovely x and after the stress of being under the weather it's nice you have had some happy post to cheer you up. xxxx

Maria Moorhouse said...

Lurrrvly card Jo, glad the Postie cheered you up! X

Naomi said...

Lovely card, hope you are feeling better now.

Yvonne said...

This is lovely Jo.
So glad it cheered you hope and hope you feel better very soon. Xxxx

Linda said...

Hi Jo,
Glad your postie cheered you up - hope you're feeling better now.
Lovely card, fab looking set of stamps too. Have a great week. Hugs Linda xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

You are so easily pleased missus!!! Lovely sample you have here chuck. Samxxxx