Followers

Thursday 30 May 2013

OMG....

I have had a real 'Oh My Gosh' couple of days ....
My birthday started with Karl and I staying in a suite at a local hotel....and then I had a lovely day of seeing and talking to my lovely friends and family...I have been thoroughly spoilt,  here is what my crafty friend Jane brought round....(think she got the number wrong) and yes, she decorated the box....how clever is that...


Here are the cards and gifts from other friends, the special ones. ..


Then, after a glass of bubbly (thank you Becky) it was time for bed....
I was up early, as Wednesday was workshop day in Hazel Grove...


This is the first card that we made using Hobby Art stamps....watercolour pencils and the shell stamp is from Clarity...


The second project was to make a post card....we used the same stamps and made a collage for the front....this is a really good way of using stamps if you get crafters block...which can happen to all of us....the back of the project was stamped in Versafine ink and uses the Clarity Post card set. 
Thank you, to all the crafters who came and to Julie for this gorgeous cake....all done by hand and yes, it tasted yummy too...


Thank you for all your cards and gifts....


And then, as if all these surprises were not enough.....Ann who was booked in as Jane Telfords friend .....turned out to be none other than the fabulous Maria Simms......OMG.....I nearly stopped breathing....and yes, I did go gar gar for a while.....
What an absolutely fantastic time I had and I thank you all for your friendship from the bottom of my heart....recently I have found out what true friendship means....so Thank you ....
Cheers all, Jo. X 

3 comments:

Mindful craft said...

Oh Jo it sounds like you had a 21st to remember! ;-)
What a lovely time and so truly deserved for one special lady.
I'm so pleased you were surrounded by friends and special treats.
Lots of love and crafty hugs Karen xXx

Bernie Simmons said...

She's got the Key of the door never been twenty-one before!

Glad it was a special day thank you for the stamps I had Such Fun using them . xxxxxxx

Ann said...

What a lovely day for a lovely lady, Congratulations on your special day.