Followers

Thursday 14 March 2013

Blog Challenge Time

Hi everyone, how are you today?
I have had a busy day with shopping, ironing and housework....oh to be a domestic goddess!!!!! But on a crafty note ....here is my card that I am entering into the Clarity Challenge Blog....the theme is anything goes...and this is a Birthday card that I made for a very special lady (I can post it now as her Birthday was earlier this week).
 

The background is made using PanPastels, the main images are all Clarity stamps and I used Versafine ink....Majestic Blue....
I do hope you like it...thanks for looking in and see you soon, Jo. X

9 comments:

Naomi said...

What a lovely card Jo, go glad you entered. Best of luck.

Louise said...

Love it!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jo huggles Sue J xx

Linda Page said...

this is beautiful Jo. the blue against the background resembles shafts of sunlight shining through a window. xx

Yvonne said...

I bet your friend was delighted when she received this card for her birthday.
Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and Good Luck x

Jane said...

OOO Jo I do like that! I see you are back to using your favourite colours again!
I am so glad you found time to make this card and to enter it into our challenge. Good Luck! xx

Bernie Simmons said...

Love your cards Jo and this one is no exception. Such a lovely card Good luck in the challenge.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card as always up.love the lighting effect xxx annie

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Jo, sorry just spotted this, I love it. the light on it is brill. We are next to each other so I don't know how I missed it, Soz, Sam