Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

Clockwork....

Yes, me again, wow two days, two posts.....don't worry , it won't last.....
I just wanted to share some more of my IndigoBlu t.v. samples with you.
Did you manage to watch Kay on C&C on Saturday? As I had workshops I had to set my timmer and watch the show in the evening with a little glass of wine.....
The MDF clock and clock parts are just fabulous and can be decorated in so many different ways....
 

This is the clock parts....
 

And this is the brilliant stamp plate that compliments it...
 
 

Here is one of my decorated clocks.
Firstly I used a light coat of Gesso, then a coat of acrylic paint, ....then the fun bit.....how to decorate....
I stamped the numbers using Archival black ink,....I then used Versafine black for the images....I chose an image from the Alice 2 stamps as I thought it went really well. I added a little colour using my watercolour pencils .....to finish off, I added Glossy Accents to the face of the fob watch and then assembled the clock parts and hands ....battery on the back and job done....
The really great thing is that I have now had commissioned orders for more clocks to be given as gifts....how cool is that....
 
 
Here is a card that I made using the stamps from the clockwork set,
The background used lots of stamping and masking and some of the numbers had flitterGlu and Flakes added.
The little bird image is just brilliant and stamps really well, I can see me using this on lots of projects.
A little colour was added using ProMarker pens and once again I used Glossy accents to add shine.
Thank you for stopping by today and pop back soon.
If you would like any help or information on any of the crafty posts you can always email me on......jrcrafts28@gmail.com....
See you soon, Jo. X

3 comments:

Linda Page said...

Oh Jo
I recorded the show too so I could watch later. FANTASTIC. looove the clock and the card is fab too very clever.

Hugs xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Recorded the show but not had a chance to watch it yet :)
Gorgeous clock and card Jo!

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jo :) I've recorded show but havent had time to sit and watch been too busy doing DT work for splodgy LOL hugs x