Followers

Friday 16 November 2012

Workshop....IndigoBlu Christmas


Happy Friday all, hope you have had a good week and have something nice planned for the weekend. I am looking forward to tomorrow, as I am helping the fab Kay Halliwell-Sutton with her workshop....I am so excited.....I bet I won't get much sleep tonight.......
On Wednesday, I had a brilliant afternoon in the company of some lovely crafters. The workshop was to introduce them to using the FlitterGlu, Flakes and PanPastels together. 
The stamp set that we used was Retro Christmas, this is a very versatile set.
The first card used the holly stamps and VersaMark ink, with PanPastels over the top, to make the background.
 
 
The main image was simply stamped in Versafine ink and edged with PanPastels. Washi tape was then added to the background paper . 
Glossy Accents and Card Candi finished off the design. 
 
 
The second card was made by stamping the main image with FlitterGlu, then using Morris Dance Mega-Flakes. The holly stamp was used as above and PanPastels added over the whole card. An eraser was then used to remove the PanPastel from within the wording. This is a really great technique to use. 
Gold Mirri card, ribbon and gems were added to compliment the design.
I hope you like these cards, and thank you for visiting my blog.
Crafty hugs, Jo. X 

3 comments:

Linda Page said...

Great cards Jo
have a fab day tomorrow xx

Bernie Simmons said...

This is the set I bought Jo ...:) I'm going to have a play this weekend when Rory is out and DH is watching rugby! Can't wait dare I say it..........SUCH FUN! xxx

Jane said...

The cards are great and so glad the ladies had a good time!
Shame I'm not coming with you tomorrow! I could just sit in a corner and watch! Lol! Have a great day and I look forward to hearing all about it! X