Followers

Saturday 17 March 2012

Home Tweet Home

Today, I would like to share this card with you. I made it for my niece and her boyfriend who are about to move into their first home together. I think that these images are perfect and are printed from the Candy Doodles Collectors edition CD from Polka Doodles. I have used Promarkers to colour them in and then added a computer generated removable sentiment. The backing paper can also be found on the CD.
This is my offering for Week 11, Polka Doodle Animal or Bird Challenge.

5 comments:

Anne said...

awwwwwwwwwwww this is cute as a button Jo. I love Nikky's little birds so am loving your card.
Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles and good luck
Anne x

Miria said...

Such a sweetie, Jo! Thank you for joining Polka Doodles this week! Hugs, Miria xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks so much for playing along in our Polkadoodles animal/bird challenge this week! Super New Home card - just lovely! Cheers Claire x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Jane said...

So pretty! xx