Followers

Friday 18 August 2017

So much Thunder.

Good afternoon all and thanks for popping in....oh my...what a busy week it has been. Lots of crafting jobs on my list , medical appointments and then due to a flood at their house Adam, Danielle and Elliot have had to move back in with us.

Do I mind? ...what do you think? In fact I am here in the living room now, watching the little man whilst he sleeps...The thunder is bombing away and Elliot is still fast asleep. He is dong so well, and he really is the light of our lives at the moment.,,so many horrible things happening around us...

Today I am sharing a little photo tutorial with you...

This is one of my samples for this weeks tv...using one of the new stencils...

As usual I started with a piece of stencil card, I added some ink...keeping it lighter in the middle

Next came the petite Gelli plate , some artistry ink and another great stencil

I added the design through the stencil, one aperture at a time

Using a variety of colours of ink, some positive, some negative images .

After cleaning the stencil and replacing it. I added some VersaMark ink through the stencil. Then washed the stencil and added some clear embossing powder to the card. Heated it and oh yes, I love the result.

Some stamping, a word and some white pen with my Posca marker...

Something a bit different and a bit arty....

Mmmm what do you think?

 

Rossella is on Hochanda today with some rather lovely Pergamano products and some flowers...very nice indeed

A box that I made , plus I decided to make my bag into a card,,,just something a bit different,,,

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned, I am off to Kendal tomorrow...and I am really looking forward to it....Janet and Jane look after me so well...A fantastic shop...and so many great crafters...

See you all there

Take care all,

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

3 comments:

Guillyflower said...

Really gorgeous pieces Jo. The parchment 'card' idea looks really special. Love the new flowers from Clarity too.
I expect you are having fun today but drive safely on the way home. Rotten weather
(Hugs)

Donna Brooks said...

Hope the storm passed quickly. How upsetting for Adam and Danielle to have a flood, but I'm sure you will enjoy having them to stay and of course all the extra hugs you can have. Great way to use the stencil, they look really nice embossed. Xx

Jo Rice said...

Good to hear from you Chrissie and Donna, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,,,love and hugs...xx