Followers

Wednesday 24 May 2017

So sad.

Good evening everyone, and what a terrible start to the week it was. Manchester was targeted, and many innocent people lost their lives and many more suffered life changing injuries.

It is so close to home, Fran was out for a meal and in Deansgate when it all happened, Karen my neighbour has lost a pupil from school, and Danielle works with a lady who is injured and in hospital. I really can't put into words how it makes me feel.

I must thank everyone for their lovely messages and notes checking that we were all ok.

Good, kind, loving people....

I feel we need a group hug....just because...

It really does make you take stock,

Surround yourself with lovely people....and remember to be kind to each other..

Just before I go , I want to tell you about our Clarity Cumbria on Saturday...a day with wonderful people...

we crafted, ate cake and laughed..

We used many different techniques to create a canvas

And look at the fabulous finished pieces.

Everyone is a masterpiece...

Love you all

Jo. xxxx

 

9 comments:

Mindful craft said...

Huge hugs Jo, there are no words, stay safe my dear friend xXx

Lisapmac said...

Beautiful artwork, made me smile considering the terrible events but wonderful how everyone came together xx

Abfabdesigns said...

I agree Jo no words can describe this vile act.
But on a lighter note your art work is gorgeous xxx
Stay safe my friend xxx❤️

Jane said...

It was very close to home Jo! Makes you really feel quite vulnerable but also violated.
However there are 22 families who are grieving and lots more who have hours days weeks of worry ahead. It kind of put all into perspective and makes you glad to be healthy and alive! Nothing else matters.
Lovely artwork.
Love and hugs xx

Linda McGarvey said...

I have been thinking of you, Karl and the boys. What happened on Monday evening is beyond understanding and words. So many young lives taken and so many injured. Totally and absolutely senseless. My heart goes out to everyone.
Keep strong Manchester.
Love to you all.

Linda McGarvey said...

So right Jane. X

MFM said...

SO close to home for you. It really is beyond understanding that anyone could carry out such an act. Keep strong and bigs hugs to all of you suffering a this time.
xxx

Chrissie Roberts said...

It was a jolt wasn't it? Fortunately our niece couldn't get a ticket so I thank God for that but my heart just ached for those that died or injured. It just isn't right.

The canvases are gorgeous and all so different.

((hugs))

Donna Brooks said...

Terrible event! Just can't understand why people do the things they do sometimes! Thankfully they are in the minority.
The canvases are beautiful. Well done everyone.
Sending love and hugs to you and everyone in Manchester. Xx