Followers

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Hats off....

Good evening everyone , and thanks for popping in. Hope you had a lovely weekend...really don't know what happened to Monday , it just flew ....but I was playing with the new stamps and Stencils that arrived ready for our Clarity Glasgow retreat next weekend.

Eric loves the look of them...I just hope the ladies like my new designs too...

Back to Saturday and it was our monthly Clarity Cumbria, and it was another fun filled day....

We had a play with the hats, shoes and handbag stamps ....now you know how us ladies love our shoes and handbags...

Two of our regulars were away, Lisa and Elaine, we did miss you...but don't worry we ate your cake...so it didn't go to waste...( thanks Sheila for the yummy cakes )

We started our day with some smooshing

Look at these

Then it was out with the Burst powders

Wow , these are fabulous ladies and gent, I love the colours

After lunch we used one of my all time favourites , the stamp stamp....

Don't you think she looks first class????

Loving these gang,,,

And finally after tea and cake we finished off with some Kraft card and some paper piecing .

And some kinky boots, not sure if I could walk in these heels...not now...maybe once upon a time....

I borrowed Karl's car again, but fingers crossed mine new one may just arrive next week...

I can't wait..

Today I have been getting ready for our Hazel Grove classes tomorrow...and posted a couple of samples off to Rossella ready for her Hochanda shows on Sunday...

I do hope that you can watch her, what an inspirational lady , and so generous too, unfortunately I will have to record her, but I am really looking forward to catching up with the shows on Monday. We won't get back from Glasgow until around 9-30 pm , so it will probably be shower and bed...

Well the food is ready so I had better go and feed the family.

Take care all,

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxx

 

7 comments:

JackieCou said...

Absolutely fabulous ! Everyone should be so pleased with their work ! I love the colours! Xx

Angela said...

Lovely work Jo everyone created some great works of art xx

Jane said...

Lovely designs there Jo!
I bet you're getting quite excited now about the weekend. Your Hazel Grove class tomorrow might see the giddy you!!!
Hugs xxx

ssn.wht@gmail.com said...

Beautiful work from everyone. I really love the cards with the stamp stamp - just got mine in the sale, so I'll be having a little play at some point to see what I can have peeping over the edges of the stamp. So excited for this weekend x

Guillyflower said...

Lovely cards Jo. Looks like they had a great time. See you soon x

Donna Brooks said...

Wow, these look amazing. Love the vibrant backgrounds. I have been making backgrounds with my new Tim Holtz Distress Oxides! I love them, do you have them yet? XX

Jo Rice said...

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies..I am so proud of the fab cards that the crafters made.., hugs...xxx