Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Morning all.

Good morning all, hope your week is going well.

Have you taken your tree down, put your decorations away and are you back in the weekly swing of things ?

Our tree is still standing , but I am going to get everything put back into the loft this afternoon. It all had to wait until I had delivered some samples to the publishers and posted some samples to Clarity Towers.

I am so excited with the new papers that Barbara and Dee have designed...they really are fabulous and so versatile. ..Well Done ladies...After all we all Need backing papers ....yah...

I also have a new technique to share....but more on that later...

So before I go and tackle the cleaning .....

I thought I would have a coffee, and a catch up...

I adore these Jayne Nestorenko stamps. And if you have got the latest Creative Stamping magazine you will see their is a give away....

And remember you can mix your stamps, stencils, Groovi etc...

I really do love to mix up techniques and products

Some stamping

Some Groovi

And some decoupaging

Works a treat...

Have a lovely day all...

And please remember that January can be a hard month for some ...so why not be generous,,,

Write a letter, phone a friend, or send a card to someone special...just because...

It is always such a treat to receive a card or a gift just because....and it doesn't have to cost a fortune..

Afteall the best things in life are free...

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxx

 

8 comments:

dbr44 said...

Good afternoon Jo. Lovely cards using mix and match. I adore these stamps too although not had much chance to use them lately. This Christmas has been a whirlwind! Lovely to spend so much time with my family, it's never been so good. The Clarity papers look quite nice so I shall watch on Sunday cup of tea in hand.
Have a good week and I'll see you soon. Chrissie xx

Lynne Bishop said...

Yes my tree was put away on New Years Day, I love Christmas but always ready to get the house straight again and back to normal. Lovely cards I have all the flower stamps except the Dahlia. Have not used them much but plenty of Birthday cards to get done. Thank-you for sharing your designs. xx

Linda McGarvey said...

Hi Jo. All things Christmas packed away here. Need to get my Crafty mojo going. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards.....love the fuchsias.
I look forward to seeing the new backing papers and all the wonderful cards on Sunday.
Love and best wishes
Linda

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blog x

Jo Rice said...

Oh bless you thanks Eve...x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Linda , hope Mr MoJo soon returns...looking forward to seeing what you create....hugs..xxx

Jo Rice said...

Oh you were quick Lynne, I am so impressed . Looking forward to seeing your Birthday designs...hugs..xx

Jo Rice said...

Good to hear from you Chrissie, glad that you had a wonderful festive time. Looking forward to seeing you next week...
Hugs..xxx