Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

W..is for Workshop....oh, and Wednesday...

Hi all, here we are middle of the week. Always a good day for me as it means Workshop Day.
Today, I was at HG Arts and Crafts in Poynton and met some new crafters along with some very good friends. It is always great to meet new crafters, although I do have to warn them how it takes over your life....
As promised here are the two cards that we made...
 

 
We concentrated on stamping, masking and more stamping....I wanted to share how many different cards can be made from just one stamp plate and two ink pads (I could have created so much more, I really had to stop myself).
We used, Live, Laugh, Love stamps from IndigoBlu also black Soot and Peacock feathers Distress Inks.
Thanks for looking today,..and I must say hello to Joan, a new 
follower....I do get so excited when I see a new blog follower....(happy dance time).
See you soon.
Jo. X

4 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful cards as always Jo. Sounds like your ladies had fun. xx

Sue said...

These are lovely Jo so pretty glad you had a great day hugs xx Sue

Ann said...

Very pretty cards, thanks for the inspiration

Joan said...

Two more lovely cards, think I need that stamp plate !