Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2013

It's a Sunflower Day

Happy Wednesday all, here we are middle of the week already.
How has your week been so far? I have been busy with work for my lovely Boss Lady. I have been making samples using some brilliant new stamps, that are being launched at CHA . You can catch a live show from California on C&C at 9pm on Saturday.....
Back to today where I have had a lovely crafty afternoon at my workshop, making cards using the Sunflower stamp from IndigoBlu.
This was one of the cards that we made and uses PanPastels to watercolour.


Here is an example of how the PanPastels can be used to make a background.The butterfly was stamped in VersaMark and then the PanPastel applied over the top.


Thanks for looking today ,
Happy Crafting, Jo. X

4 comments:

nzillingworth said...

Beginning to think spring might be around the corner Fab bright card x

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

These are lovely Jo - is that first one on acetate? looks like it is, looks great. Sam

Sue said...

Love sunflowers, these are really pretty Jo hugs xx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Sam, no it is on card but I can see why it looks like acetate, good idea, I will try that.....oh and Happy Birthday to you...Have a great day. X