Followers

Saturday 12 January 2013

Fussy and Fancy

Hello, and how is your weekend going so far? Today Karl and me have been looking at possible rooms for new workshops in Derbyshire....all looking very promising....I will keep you posted.
I have also been asked by the lovely Sally-Ann Hanes to be a designer on her challenge blog.....
 
 
Obviously I was thrilled and said yes straight away, if you get chance check it out and even better enter one of the challenges.
I was thrilled to find out that another member of the design team is Sam Crowe who I met up with at the NEC last year.
 
Remember to watch Kay do her magic with IndigoBlu stamps on C&C tomorrow at 9pm...
Here is a little tease of a couple of my samples.....shhh. Don't tell on me!!!!!
 


 
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you soon,
Jo. X

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo They are all Fantastic I really like the bottom on ......I have that stamp :) really lovely colours

Jane said...

Well done Jo! I just tried to go on to the blog but got this message!
This blog is open to invited readers only. It says I have to be invited to read it!!!

See you soon!
Hugs. Jane xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Bernie, yes it is a beautiful stamp, a new favourite of mine....it will be on tomorrow's show. X

Jo Rice said...

Hi Jane, thanks , just realised I have linked the D.T. Blog ....silly me.....you can get to Fussy and Fancy blog by clicking the image in the right hand side bar.....I must amend the main one. See you tomorrow. X

Linda said...

Great samples Jo. I've set the sky box to record, don't want to miss a thing.
Congrats on the challenge post. May just have to check out the blog - you know how I like my Blog challenges. xx

Sazzle said...

Welcome to the Fussy and Fancy design team Jo, we're honoured to have you join us and can't wait to see your inspirational projects for our challenges :-)


xx Sazzlexx

Eileen said...

Fabulous samples Jo ... The show was brill and your work... well..... super as always.
E xxxx