Followers

Monday 31 October 2016

Strength

Good afternoon all and thanks for joining me today, I hope your week has started well.

Did you catch Barbara on tv yesterday and today,? in fact She has now handed the baton over to Paul and he is on as we catch up. I am watching him as I type,,,so if my concentration goes, you will know why...

I have spent today getting sorted for this weeks workshops, and the day has just whizzed...

Has yours?

I suddenly realised that I had some of last months samples to share with you so today we are going to have a look at a very quick and easy card using one of the petite Gelli plates

The square one,,,( oh sounds like play school , who remembers the round window???)

 

I brayered yes....Billy Brayer actually came out of his box,,.he was so thrilled...

Some colour onto the Gelli plate and then stamped this onto the centre of my card .

Next I placed the brick wall stencil onto the Gelli plate and added more colour , before removing the stencil and stamping directly on top of the original square.

I had an idea in mind and I know exactly which stamps I wanted to use

Some charcoal for depth and to ground the little man

Some matting and layering and job done,

 

I must just show you, the door bell went whilst I was crafting and when I walked back into my craft space , Tess had jumped onto my bench

 

So I had to stand to finish my samples , bless

I am off now to cook the meal, Mikey and Fran are coming round....Adam is home and Danielle will be in soon from work, just Karl to arrive and then we will have a full house...

Just the way that I like it

Take care all

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

4 comments:

rachel said...

awesome make Jo - and what a lovely sight to meet you when you returned from the doorbell! Lol!!! Hugs rachel x

Angela said...

This card is so simple yet says so much. Made me smile when I first saw it and still does xx

MFM said...

I have a dog just like yours. Always pinching my seat as soon as I move.
Loved having a sneaky peek at the craft place, those artistry inks look to be in pride of place.
MFM

Donna Brooks said...

Great way of using the stencil and gelli together, love the way you make things look 3D by adding a shadow. Arrrrr Tess is so sweet! Xx