Followers

Sunday 9 October 2016

Super Saturday

Good evening all and thanks for popping in, I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

It has been a very busy one for me, but a very enjoyable one.

Yesterday it was our Clarity Glasgow workshop ,

And look, even the sun came out to play.

We started our day by using Jo's large flower stencil and making a Christms card...( well I have to get mine made somehow )

Look at these wonderful card designs

I do love looking at all the different colour tones that the ladies have used .

We then made some 'time'

We decorated these fabulous clocks

The photo just doesn't do them justice, the colours and designs really were stunning.

Then after tea and cake ( big thanks to Eileen) were finished the day with a quick and easy CAS card design

It was so good to catch up with my lovely friends north of the border...

And the best bit...I didn't get locked in the car again....yah...

Karl drove us home , with a pit stop at our favourite services ....Westmorland Services

They really do make the most wonderful home cooked food.

Today has been a day of catching up with washing and other jobs, plus we had to go and collect Tess and Eric...bless them....I really missed them...

Better get on,

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxxx

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jo I love your stencil more each time I see it. It is so versatile and as the ladies have shown you get such a different look depending on what colours are used. xx

fabulous fiona said...

Thankyou for Saturday, it was lots of fun and it was great to see you again. I am looking forward to making more clocks as gifts for christmas.

gwen70 said...

Looks brlliant

ssn.wht@gmail.com said...

So sad I missed it, and those clocks are just stunning ladies. Glad you all had a great time x

Jo Rice said...

Thank you Susan, it really is a versatile stencil to use...I am having such fun using it....xxx

Jo Rice said...

It was great to see you again ' Fabulous Fiona' , so glad that you like your clock and I look forward to seeing the others that you make...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Gwen, hope you are keeping well.....xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Susan, we missed you too but fingers crossed we can all catch up in next March ...xxx