Followers

Friday 18 January 2019

Wednesday in Hazel Grove

Good afternoon all, 
It is now Friday and I have been trying since yesterday morning 
to publish this post, but blogger is really playing up...

It was our first workshop of the year on Wednesday, 
We were back in Hazel Grove, 
It was so good to be back and catch up with everyone, 
We even had a new lady joining us, 
It was great to meet you Carol and I hope you will be back next time. 



This was our first card, 
We used inks for the background, with a Clarity die and some stamps from Hobby Art.
I do love this combination 
and think this card would be great for many different occasions.



The second card used some more stamps from the same stamp set and some ink smooshing .
I do love a bit of smooshing .




I hope you have a lovely weekend planned 

I have a couple of friends coming for a crafty play tomorrow 
and Sunday is going to be a day off. 
Elliot is here , and has been with us since Tuesday morning.
I must say this Grandma thing is wonderful but I am shattered. 
We went to soft play this morning, 
Oh my , an hour there is a real workout.....

Take care all
Much love and hugs.
Fingers crossed this one will publish...
Ninth time lucky,,,


Jo. xxxx




6 comments:

Lisapmac said...

Lovely I have that clarity die bit not used it yet. Don't forget Manna naps lol. Have a lovely weekend xx

Lisapmac said...

Oops Nana naps

Chrissie Roberts said...

Lovely cards Jo. I hope everyone in the family is well & Mikey has finished his jury service. I would hate to do that but thankfully I'm now too old! lol I was hoping to make the class at the end of February but things are not quite working out although Don is still working on it. I have started an art journal class (online only) & a new planner 'thing' which mixes a bit of everything so that I can at least do something. Keep well & maybe see you soon (Hugs) xx

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards Jo, especially love the first one, See you next weekend can't wait. Gwen xx

Donna Brooks said...

Oooo wish I lived close enough to come for a crafty play. Lovely cards and the tree scape die is one of my favourites. Xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies, and Donna , I wish you lived closer too,,,Chrissie, would be great to see you at a class again,,..hugs,,.xxxx