Followers

Thursday 10 January 2019

New Home Card.

Good afternoon all, 
I really don’t know where this week has gone.
I can’t believe that it is Thursday already, 
What have you been up too ? 
Lots of catching up jobs ticked off my list here. 
Plus the other afternoon a friend surprised me , and popped in.
It was so lovely to catch up , we had coffee, mince pies and just chatted and chatted .

Today , I am sharing a New Home card with you. 


I just love making inky backgrounds, 
Splashing some water around and then adding stamping. 




These little fairy houses are so cute. 
I love them .

Oh and look what arrived in the post today .
My lovely friend Fi, sent me this card. 
You see her Christmas card got lost in the post .



So she sent me this fabulous work of art. 
Thanks Fi , I love it .
The design is one from a Josie and Chris workshop , so thanks to Josie and Chris too. 

Right, better get out of my craft room 
and into the kitchen . 

Enjoy your evening all, 
and Mum, I will phone you later. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxxx

6 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Oooo Jo, I love that inky background. Looks so colourful and the stamps from Lavinia are beautiful too. Xx

gwen70 said...

Wow Jo love the card and the stamps are so beautiful xx

Angie said...

Stunning card Jo, so much detail it's magical xx

Barbara Finch said...

Fantastical Jo! Lovely colours and imaginative stamping. Xx

Tracey T said...

Oh Jo, this is amazing, the colours, composition, love it xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments , hope you are enjoying your weekend,,,xxxx