Followers

Friday 4 January 2019

More Designs

Good afternoon everyone,
thanks for popping in.
How are you today? 
I have just walked to the Post Office and it is very cold outside, so I 
hope you are keeping warm today. 
I have the last instalment of  Christmas cards to share with you. 

They are all fabulous 















It wouldn’t be the same without a camel....


Have you put all your decorations away ? 
I have, all safely packed away until next year. 
Elliot was all better and came to stay ,
So we have had lots of fun playing with his new cars. 



Reading his new books 



Plus some football training, 
That was with grandad and daddy  , not me 



Right, I am off now to make a large pot of chillli.
It is just the weather for it..

I hope you have a lovely weekend, 
whatever you have planned .

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx






5 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Lovely cards Jo, I am in the middle of the Christmas pack away! Last day before work on Monday, so I need to get it finished or I might have things up all year...hmmmmm...now there's a thought. XX

Barbara Finch said...

Such lovely cards Jo - you taught us well !! Xx

Jo Rice said...

Donna, I hope you are all sorted and ready for work tomorrow . Thanks for your continued support...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Barbara, you make me blush....xxx

Claire said...

Hey Jo, yay you got my card :-) It certainly is cold out there, its been kind of mild for us here in Ireland, but we're starting to feel the cold now. I going out for a 5km walk this evening, Lily is doing it with Scouts and parents are allowed to join in. we'll see how long i last!!! hope you're having a good day xxx Claire