Followers

Monday 17 December 2018

Christmas inspiration

Good morning everyone, 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
We went over to Leeds on Saturday evening to have a meal with 
Danielle’s parents. 
The meal was fabulous but the journey there and back was just horrible , 
I am so glad that Karl drove, he was such a star...
It is his Birthday today, 
He is working but we are going to try and nip out for a coffee and hopefully finish early 
and go out for a meal this evening. 
I still have presents to buy and wrap. 
How are you doing ? 
I have some more Christmas card inspiration for you today 



I love these stamps , 




They are from IndigoBlu 


They make lovely little cards 
and are great for batch card making 


I love to just change each one slightly.
Kay is on Hochanda today , so do be sure to watch her .

Enjoy your Monday everyone
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx





8 comments:

Tressa said...

Two lovely cards. I do like the stamp on the first one.

Teresa

Chrissie Roberts said...

Beautiful cards Jo. Love IndigoBlu
Wish Karl a very happy birthday from us. Enjoy your meal this evening big ((hugs)) Don & Chrissie xx

MFM said...

Happy Birthday to Karl. Enjoy your meal and I hope the weather improves for you.
Mxx

Donna Brooks said...

Happy birthday Carl hope you had something bubbly to celebrate. I just finished writing the last of my cards this year ready to take to work tomorrow, just one more for my sister to make and then I'm done. Love these Indigoblu designs. XX

Jo Rice said...

Thank you Teresa, and the first design is my favourite too...Thanks for leaving a comment....Jo. x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Chrissie, we had a lovely meal thanks,,,love to you both...XX

Jo Rice said...

Hi Maggie, thanks, and today we have better weather....probably not as good as you have Hugs Jo. xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, and I am so impressed, you have done well...every time I think I have finished...I find I have more to make,,,,good to have you back...Jo. xxx