Followers

Monday 15 October 2018

Retreat part 2

Welcome back 
And thanks for joining me again. 
Our main project was a flower jar .
Now I was very excited about this as I had been planning it for ages 
and it took so much work to find just the right jar,



I was so pleased with the results 






Just look at these beauties 







I love them all 





And honestly they look even better in real life..
I must admit that I have saved a jar,
So that I can make a snow scene for Elliot..
Pop back to see the part 3 

Xxxx


6 comments:

Angela said...

These are stunning Jo. What a fantastic project for your retreat. Hugs xxx

MFM said...

Oh my theses are just beautiful. Wish I had been there. What a fabulous project.
Mxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Angela, glad you like them...hugs back...xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Maggie, and we wish you had been with us too...roll on next year...xxx

Chrissie Roberts said...

These are really lovely & so different Jo xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Chrissie, I must admit , I love them...xx