Followers

Monday 4 June 2018

Super Saturday

Good afternoon all, 
And thnaks for popping in .
Hope you had a good weekend .
I was very privileged on Saturday to be asked to 
run a Birthday workshop for one of our Cumbria ladies...
It was such a great day and everyone had a fantastic time...
We played with mixed media techniques....and made a project that seasoned Crafters and new Crafters alike could achieve 
Great results...


Look at the group photo, 
Fabulous boxes by all. 


And off course we did have Birthday cake 


 
Happy Birthday Rachel 


Me and the Birthday girl 



It was wonderful to meet Anne, who I have followed for many years and 
find her work very inspiring...


Such a lovely lady 

Friday was a very special day too, 
As Adam and Danielle got the keys to their first home together...
Oh, they were so excited...
So as they said good bye to the rented house and hello to their new family home,,
I did shed a little tear..




We hired a van and moved the rest of the furniture yesterday..
Wow , did I have a good day with  my steps..
Speaking of which...
Look what Lisa sent me ..


Remind you of anyone!!!! lol..

On that note I am off to water my plants...
And get more steps in before Karl gets home,,,

Love to all.
Jo. xxxxx










4 comments:

gwen70 said...

Yes Jo, it was a fabulous day, really enjoyed doing our project. Hope Adam Danielle and of course Eliott enjoy their new home.

Redanne said...

It was a wonderful birthday craft session Jo, I really love my box and will treasure it along with the memory of an amazing day - you really are a brilliant teacher! You are so kind to give me a shout out too, thank you!

How exciting to have their first new home together, I wish them lots of happiness. Love the cartoon! Hugs, Anne xx

rosiejt said...

What a lovely project!

Donna Brooks said...

Really liking all your mixed media art, bet you and your classes have so much fun together. Congratulations to Adam and Danielle on getting their first own home together. They will make lots of lovely memories in it. Fingers crossed you have some good house news soon too. XX