Followers

Monday 14 May 2018

Beautiful Hydrangea

Good afternoon everyone, thanks for joining me..
It is time for a brew here ,
 so why not grab one and join me. 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
I went to the Happy Stampers show at Port Sunlight on Saturday, and 
what  a wonderful day it was. 
I met so many friends, made some new ones, and bought 
a few goodies .
Even the weather was kind to us. 
I left Karl at home , in charge of a couple more viewings, one of which was a second viewing...
They are coming back on Wednesday evening for a third viewing....
I just hope they are serious and not wasting our time like the others. 
I really can’t believe how many second, and third viewings we have had , even offers 
For them just to change their mind after a couple of weeks...
It really isn’t doing a lot for my stress levels or my tummy....
And as for my memory, well that is just all over the place...
I realised today that I hadn’t show you what we made at our workshop the other Wednesday. 
We used a fabulous Hobby Art Stamp set..
Hydrangea 


This is a clean and simple card...
It also looks effective before adding any colour 
Look, 


We used a circle aperture stencil from Clarity for these cards. 
This one using the outer stencil, 
And then this one using the Inner mask .


There are other stamps that can be used for the repeat stamping.
For example.



So many possibilities with just one stamp set. 

I do love to just play with Stamps..
But then you do know me..

Elliot is coming to play tomorrow afternoon , 
So I need to get lots of workshop prep done today as 
it is Hazel Grove workshops on Wednesday and Cumbria on Saturday .
So I had better love you and leave you 
Take care all 

Love and hugs 
Jo. xxx




3 comments:

gwen70 said...

Love this stamp and card Jo, do hope you get good news about the house. See you Saturday. xx

Lisapmac said...

Lovely inspiration, fingers crossed for a successful viewing and offer xx

Tracey T said...

Beautiful cards Jo, so clean and fresh. I really feel for you with your house, so stressful but I'm sure Elliot will help with that....have fun and 🤞🤞🤞 xxx