Followers

Friday 23 March 2018

Spring flowers

Good morning everyone , thanks for joining me this Friday morning .
I am busy running around getting things together as we need to leave soon. 
We are off up to Glasgow in the motorhome ready for the workshop tomorrow.
Fingers crossed that the weather is better than it was last weekend. 
I must remember to put the clocks forwards on Saturday evening too,,,
Note to self

Today we have a new challenge over at the 
Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog 
Our theme is 
Spring flowers 
And our lovely host is Darlene 

Here is my inspiration 



And here is a quick photo tutorial of how I made it 


Some background paper from my stash and some Inka gold 


Next I made the flowers out of silk foam...this is great and can be shaped without heating 
I used a couple of dies 


And coloured the foam with distress ink pads 


I do lovemaking these 

The foliage is from another favourite die of mine 


I also added some string, an MDF sentiment and a stamped butterfly 




To finish off I added some glitter and glossy Accents..


Perfect for this time of year...

If you would like to enter the challenge or check out the rest of the dt inspiration..
You can find it here 


Must dash,
Lots to do.
Have a great weekend all,
And to all my lovely friends in Scotland , 
See you soon

Love and hugs 
Jo. xxx











3 comments:

Chrissie Roberts said...

Beautiful Spring card Jo. The sun is shining but I am not going to tempt fate with anything else!
Have a safe journey & a wonderful crafty week-end xx

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful design! Love that flower cluster ... just gorgeous Jo! Safe travels & have a fun weekend! Happy day to you!

Donna Brooks said...

When I first saw the post I thought you had used shop brought flowers, and as I read I found you had made them, amazing! Hope you have had a good weekend. XX