Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

Busy week

Good afternoon all and thanks for popping in. 
Sorry I haven’t blogged for a while but it has been very hectic  this week. 
Danielle was taken into hospital , so I have been on Grandma duties whilst Adam went to be with her. 
Karl has been working away , 
So I have been on dog walking duties also...
Thank goodness that Danielle is now home so I am frantically trying to catch up...
Mind you 
I have a new chauffeur 


And I can pay him in nappies and Milk!!!,

Last Saturday it was the first of our inky Oxide workshops...
And what a lovely day it was , 
The ladies made fabulous cards and I promised Susan that I would share her cards ...


She was on a roll and made these three beauties plus some toppers...


Here are some of the other gorgeous pieces of art 


I do love playing with distress oxides...and they work so well 
with silhouette Stamps.

It is our Cumbria workshop on Saturday , so I am busy getting emails sent out and bags packed...
Plus I have a magazine commission to get written up...(only 3 days late !!!)
Take care all...

Have a lovely weekend 
Love and hugs 
Jo. xxxx





3 comments:

gwen70 said...

These are wonderful cards Jo, the ladies had a brilliant time making them, hope Danielle is better now. Looking forward to tomorrow xx

Donna Brooks said...

These are beautiful, I do love using my Oxides to make backgrounds and they stamp so well too. Glad to hear Danielle is back home now. Enjoy your weekend, hope you manage to get your magazine piece finished. XX

Jo Rice said...

Thanks so much ladies....hugs...xx