Followers

Saturday 30 December 2017

Precious gifts

Good afternoon all, 
Thanks for popping in this Saturday afternoon. 
How is your weekend going ? 
We have been for a long dog walk this morning and then we are taking Elliot 
Out this afternoon. 
He is just having his lunch....bless him..
He is six months old today..


Here are some more lovely cards 


That you lovely Crafters have given me,,


Beautiful, 


Gorgeous 


Designs 


Each and every one...


And I love them all. 




Thank you so much 



Take care all 


Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx





2 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Fab cards again today. Love the lamp post one (its a Narnia thing!) Nearly new years eve so I hope you have your bubbles on ice, not you this time though. XX

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, and yes the bubbles are in the fridge...I must admit I was very stiff and sore this morning..trust me...Enjoy your evening...xxx