Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

Clarity Anglesey

Good afternoon all and thanks for popping in. I do hope that your week has started well. I have been making samples all day and I just felt like I needed a cup of tea and five minutes break...so here I am with you.

It was a lovely weekend as it was our Clarity Anglesey workshop, and it is always a pleasure to craft with this lovely group of ladies. Julie is such a good help and always brings yummy cakes.

We started with some embossing using white embossing powder...well it is so on trend at the moment .

Then added some ink blending in fabulous autumn colours.

After coffee we had a play with Kraft card and white gesso, I have done this technique in quite a few workshops now and it always goes down really well.

Just look at these cards, fabulous colours ladies.

After lunch we did some stamping and stencilling, it is always great to see what everyone creates...

And then our last design was a nice quick and easy card..sorry I didn't get everyone's cards here...

I think the cake distracted me!!!!

These are such useful stamps, a real must have for any crafter.

We stayed in Anglesey overnight and travelled back yesterday..I have to say it was quite windy on the island and wow did it rain in the night... I am just so grateful that the little van has central heating,,,so are the dogs..

Karl took them on the beach whilst we were crafting and they were shattered by the evening , Tess was snoring away.

I was given a beautiful gift for the little man...but I need to take a photo so I will share it with you tomorrow..I must go now and take the duck out of the oven . A special evening meal for Mikey and Fran as they are going back to Nottingham tomorrow...It has been grea having them here...

Enjoy your evening all

Much love and hugs

Jo. Xxx

 

2 comments:

MFM said...

Thanks for sharing. All the cards are brill, lovely colours.
Hope you enjoy the duck.
Xx

dbr44 said...

Really lovely work by everyone. They must all be very proud - so must you.
PS I told you Anglesey was windy! Memories of holding a tent down still haunt me lol ((hugs) Chrissie