Followers

Sunday 24 September 2017

And relax

Good evening everyone and thanks for popping in. I hope you have had a lovely weekend and are now looking forwards to a good week ahead.

It has been another busy time in the Rice household, with workshops on Wednesday , looking after Elliot on Thursday and then up early on Friday and off upto Leyburn to set up ready for the Clarity Open day. The journey was quite traumatic with the motorway being closed so Sally Satnav took me through Leeds and Harrogate...I was so glad when I eventually arrived at the venue...

Friday was spent getting the room ready..

It all looked wonderful...

Then it was out for a meal...and what a yummy meal it was too,. The puddings were just amazing...

After a few hours sleep it was soon time to be up, showered, and off to the hall..simple you would think,..

But we had to drive through a field of cattle,,,and they decided to block the road...so who so you think got out if the car to move them...???

The big, matcho, male of the party...or the females...

Yes you guessed it...

Look you can just see Wendy and me...behind that Charolais bull...He was a handsome beast though....

And all this before 7am.... such fun...

Soon we were back in the car and on our way,

It is always great to see so many friends and to meet new ones, my table did start of neat,,,honestly

Mind you , it would never end up as messy as our Sams table,,.I was very good and lent her some stamps,,.and they actually came back clean,,,Thanks Sam

Some of my demos were using the petite leaf stencils

Some ghosting,

Some direct to stencil stamping

I love the water droplets on this one,

And the shading on this one,..

Thanks ladies for watching

And thanks Cheryl for the cake,..it was just what I needed

Everyone had a great time

Paul and Rosie looking for more cake,,,( or hiding from Barbara )

Well done to Audrey from Clarity Cumbria who won the first raffle prize , and then I do believe that Fiona from Clarity Glasgow won one too...

Soon it was time for everyone to say goodbye and make their way home.

Thank goodness that Sunday is my day off...

And an afternoon of cuddles with the little man did me the world of good.

Have a lovely week all...

Lots of do here, samples to make, and workshop prep to do as it is Anglesey next weekend...

Enjoy

Love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

7 comments:

fabulous fiona said...

It was lovely to see all the fantastic art work by yourself and the other design team members, while catching up with all my Clarity friends. I did indead win a raffle prize of a huge bundle of Groovi products. Absolutely amazing!
I am now home and chilling in my pjs.

gwen70 said...

Looks like a good day was had by all, maybe I will get there one day xx

MFM said...

All looks wonderful and wish I could have been with you all.
Glad you got home safely and chilled out with the little man.
MFM xx

Lisapmac said...

Lovely samples, I had to buy those stencil leaves xx

dbr44 said...

Beautiful samples Jo. Glad you got home safely to cuddle Elliot. You'll have 2 very jealous pooches on your hands though!
Enjoy Anglesey. (hugs) Chrissie

Donna Brooks said...

Lovely samples Jo, would have loved to come but its a bit far for me. Glad you had a good time and I bet everyone enjoyed watching you and learning new techniques. XX

Barbara Finch said...

Well Jo - you do seem to have had some adventures on your way to the Clarity open day!It looks like you had a busy time round your table too and the samples are beautiful - love the colours. Looking forward(impatiently!) to our Claritycumbria retreat - 4 more Saturdays 🙁 !! Xx